Monday, October 18, 2010

My Trixie Movie cast!


Wow, it's been a while since I've written! I promise I'll write more frequently in the future.

Today I thought I'd share with you my Trixie Belden movie cast! I made this a while ago, and posted it on the Clubhouse message board. I'm now going to repost it here for ya'll. This cast would never, ever work, since about half of them died a long time ago. I love old movies, and I got a lot of ideas from them.

Ooh, okay. That's not working. I was going to post all of my pictures here, but that's not working too well. I'm still figuring out blogger, since I use Iweb for my other blog. So, since I can't post the pictures themselves, I will post the link to my Trixie cast instead. I think some of ya'll have seen this, but... Here you go anyways!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment